TimberTech CONCEALoc FREE Install Gun Promo - 2 Buckets of CONCEALoc Fasteners, Screws
- Exclusively used with TimberTech and Azek decking
- Offer includes: (1) FREE Installation Gun for TimberTech CONCEALoc Fasteners Quick and easy installation and (2) TimberTech CONCEALoc Fasteners and Tiger Claw Installation Gun Screws - Bucket of 900
- Provides a clean, fastener-free appearance across the entire surface
- Stainless Steel for superior durability
- TimberTech CONCEALoc is designed to maintain consistent spacing as deck boards expand and contract. From the point of installation, the TimberTech CONCEALoc can handle board expansion up to 1/8" and contraction up to 3/16"
- Limit one free installation gun for each shipping address. If you have several thousand sq ft of decking to cover, please call us at the number at the top of this page so that we can discuss options with you.
- *This is a manufacturer promotion. The gun may be shipped directly from the manufacturer in a separate shipment.
Installation Gun for TimberTech CONCEALoc, Trex Hideway and Tiger Claw TC-G is the fastest way to install hidden fasteners into grooved decking. The install tool features a unique nose piece that holds the hidden fasteners in the correct position every time. The installation gun fires a nail screw through the clip into the joist. This fastens the deck board to the joist in one step. On average, this installation gun will install about 400 sq ft of decking in an hour. The Tiger Claw installation gun has a full lifetime warranty.
TimberTech CONCEALoc Fasteners with Screws Bucket of 900 is for use exclusively with TimberTech Decking. The TimberTech system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on TimberTech decking. It is specifically designed to work with TimberTech Decking.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.