TimberTech CableRail by Feeney Intermediate Baluster
- Pre-drilled vertical picket supports TimberTech CableRail infill spaced 3" apart
- Maintains CableRail spacing
- Minimizes CableRail deflection
- High-strength yet lightweight
- Powder-coated aluminum alloy is weather-resistant
- Exclusively for use with TimberTech Classic Composite Series Cable Railing
- Adjustable base plates in stair rail picket allows for flat as well as sloped attachment
- Stair rail pickets feature pre-drilled with oblong holes to accommodate a slope between 20 and 45 degrees
- Note: Too short for use with non-TimberTech systems including wood railing
The TimberTech CableRail by Feeney Intermediate Baluster is a non-structural picket designed to help maintain spacing and minimize deflection of TimberTech CableRail. Made from high-strength aluminum alloy with a silver powder-coated finish that meets rigorous AAMA-2604 specifications for superior color retention, impact resistance, and weather protection, these intermediate balusters won't rust, peel, or splinter. It's recommended that these be spaced no further than 3' OC.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.