TimberTech CableRail by Feeney Hardware Kit
- Stainless steel
- Tightens cable to post to alleviate tension on post sleeve
- For TimberTech Classic Composite Series Universal Rail Pack for Cable
- Use with TimberTech CableRail by Feeney Cable Roll (sold separately)
- One package includes enough components for one section of railing
- 36" rail height requires 9 runs of cable
- 42" rail height requires 11 runs of cable
The CableRail by Feeney Hardware Kit is used to connect and tighten cable to posts, which eliminates tension on the post sleeves and therefore prevents them from being crushed. This hardware kit is exclusively for use with TimberTech Classic Composite Series Universal Rail Pack for Cable and TimberTech CableRail by Feeney® Cable Roll (both sold separately). A 36" final rail height requires 9 runs of cable. A 42" final rail height requires 11 runs of cable. One hardware kit includes enough components for one section of railing.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.