TimberTech Classic Composite Series Square Aluminum Balusters - Pack of 20 - Black
- .75" x .75"
- Hollow core
- Compatible with TimberTech Classic Composite Series Universal Rail Pack for Aluminum Balusters
- 15 balusters needed for 6' rail section; 20 balusters needed for 8’ rail section
- For horizontal and stair applications
- For 36" final rail height: Use 29" balusters for horizontal applications and 31" balusters for stair applications.
- For 42" final rail height: Use 31" balusters for horizontal applications and 35" balusters for stair applications.
- Note: Final rail height will vary based on the gap between decking and bottom rail
- Resists mildew and mold
- Requires no painting, staining, or sealing
TimberTech Square Aluminum Balusters are one of the choices of infill for the TimberTech Universal Custom Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters. Smooth lines. No visible hardware. Both add to the high-end look of TimberTech's custom classic composite railing series. This series includes Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail. Homeowners can mix and match different posts and rail colors, and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles. Square aluminum balusters are sold in packs of 20. A 6' rail section requires 15 balusters and an 8' section requires 20.
|Sub Brand||Classic Composite Series|
|Balusters Per Rail Section||15 for 6', 20 for 8', 25 for 10'|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Classic Composite Series Universal Rail Pack for Cable, Glass, or Aluminum Balusters|
|Compatible Railing System||RadianceRail, Premier Rail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail|
|Included Screws||(20) #8 x 2" Screws, (20) #8 x 3" Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(20) Balusters|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential, 10-Year Commercial|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.