Pro Plugs for Azek Decking - 375 Pack
The Pro Plug System for Azek Decking - 375 Pack is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Azek Decking. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications. Azek Acacia, Azek Kona and Azek Morado now have Alloy Armour Technology which is a proprietary alloy blend that provides outstanding weather protection, UV protection, resistance to scratching, and improved colorfastness.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws Sold Separately
- Includes (375) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool
- Plugs are made from actual Azek deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Azek Acacia, Azek Kona and Azek Morado now have Alloy Armour Technology
- Note: Screws sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Epoxy coated stainless steel or stainless steel Starborn screws|
|Compatible Materials||Azek Decking|
|Kit Includes||(375) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Material||Azek Deck Boards|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|