Starborn Industries Cap-Tor xd Screws for PVC & Composite Decking - Accessory Pack - 100 Count
- Epoxy coated to match popular PVC and composite decking colors
- Reverse threading prevents mushrooming and other surface defects
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- Undercut Head cleanly penetrates the hard outer layer of capstock decking
- Tri-lob shank and acute thread angle increases driving power and cleaner penetration through harder materials
- Type 17 Auger tip helps prevent splitting
- 2" Cap-Tor xd screw designed for rooftop deck and sleeper system applications
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
Cap-Tor xd screws are specifically designed to provide a clean, smooth and uniform finish in PVC and composite decking. They also work equally well in traditional composites. Cap-Tor xd is approved for use with all major PVC and Composite deck brands.
Cap-Tor xd screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, undercut heads, reverse threads, tri-lobular shanks, Type 17 auger tips, and are available with either a color matched, epoxy-based polymer resin coating or in color matched Headcote® stainless steel (both Grades 305 and 316).
|Sub Brand||Cap-Tor xd|
|Number of Screws||100|
|Package Includes||(100) Screws|
|Screw Drive Type||T-20 Drive Head|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.