Feeney DesignRail Threaded Terminal Post Kit
- Required for installation of DesignRail Kit
- This post is compatible with a 36" Feeney DesignRail
- Pre-drilled posts for threaded terminal end fittings, included in cable rail kits (sold separately)
- Cable tensioning occurs at this post. Location of the post must allow access to the back of the post.
- Post kit includes: pre-drilled post with attached base plate, post cap and screws
- Isolation bushings (sold separately) are recommended when installing in a harsh environment, such as near salt water
- Cable sold separately
Feeney Threaded Terminal Post Kit is necessary for installation of DesignRail Kits and is used at the end of the railing. Posts are pre-drilled for CableRail Threaded Terminal end fittings that come in the cable rail kits (sold separately). Tensioning occurs at this end of the railing, so access to the back of this post is necessary. It is suggested to position posts 3 to 3-3/4" away from a wall for easier installation of cables.
Post kit includes: pre-drilled post with attached base plate, post cap and screws.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||2604 AAMA|
|Compatible Railing System||Feeney DesignRail|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||(1) Post, (1) Flat Post Cap, (2) Cap Set Screws, (4) Mounting Screws, (4) Washers, and (4) Screw Caps|
|Recommended Materials||Intermediate Picket (included in the DesignRail Railing Kits) at least every 3' to reduce cable deflection|
|Recommended Spacing||Space Posts No More than 6' Apart (Center to Center)|
|Type||DesignRail Cable Railing|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.