Feeney DesignRail Corner Post Kit
- Post is compatible with a 36" DesignRail Kit
- Specially designed for use at corners. Pre-drilled for 1/8" cable to run continuously through the single post
- Intersects (2) Level Rail Kits
- Post kit includes: pre-drilled post with attached base plate, post cap and screws
- Must be paired a Threaded Terminal Post Kit, a Quick-Connect Post Kit, and (2) Level Rail Kits
- Cable sold separately
- Post is 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" and has a post base of 5" x 5"
Feeney DesignRail Corner Post Kit is designed to run cable continuously through the post. Saving time and money by eliminating the need for two posts. These posts are pre-drilled for 1/8" cable and must be paired with a Threaded Terminal Post, Quick-Connect Post kit and level Rail kit (sold separately).
Post kit includes: pre-drilled post with attached base plate, post cap and screws
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||2604 AAMA|
|Compatible Railing System||Feeney DesignRail|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||(1) Post, (1) Flat Post Cap, (2) Cap Set Screws, (4) Mounting Screws, (4) Washers, and (4) Screw Caps|
|Recommended Materials||Intermediate Picket (included in the DesignRail Railing Kits) at least every 3' to reduce cable deflection|
|Recommended Spacing||Space Posts No More than 6' Apart (Center to Center)|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7624 TBLK-PKG|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||2.375|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.