Feeney DesignRail Intermediate Post Kits
- For 36" rail height
- Kit includes post, flat post cap, screws, and screw caps
- Cable sold separately
- Feeney recommends a vertical member, either post or intermediate picket, spaced no further than 3' OC
- Pre-drilled to support CableRail stainless steel infill cables spaced 3" apart
- Field trimmable (use pipe cutter designed for stainless steel)
- Post is 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" and has a post base of 5" x 5"
Feeney DesignRail Intermediate Post Kit is a post used when there is a straight run in the middle of a level install of cable railing. Posts are pre-drilled for 1/8" cable, included in Feeney's standard CableRail Kits (sold separately). Use with a quick-connect post and threaded terminal post to complete your railing.
Post kit includes post, flat post cap, screws, and screw caps.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||2604 AAMA|
|Compatible Railing System||Feeney DesignRail|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||(1) Post, (1) Flat Post Cap, (2) Cap Set Screws, (4) Mounting Screws, (4) Washers, and (4) Screw Caps|
|Recommended Materials||Intermediate Picket (included in the DesignRail Railing Kits) at least every 3' to reduce cable deflection|
|Recommended Spacing||Space Posts No More than 6' Apart (Center to Center)|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||2.375|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.