- For 36" rail height
- Kit includes post, flat post cap, screws, and screw caps
- Feeney recommends a vertical member, either post or intermediate picket, spaced no further than 3' OC
- Pre-drilled to support CableRail stainless steel infill cables spaced 3" apart
- Stair posts are pre-drilled at an angle to accommodate a stair slope of between 29 and 34 degrees
- Field trimmable (use pipe cutter designed for stainless steel)
- Isolation bushings are recommend for installations in harsher climates, such as areas near salt water
- Cable sold separately
- Post is 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" and has a post base of 5" x 5"
Feeney DesignRail Quick Connect Post Kit is a required component for level or stair installation of DesignRail Kits, and is used at one end of the railing. These posts are pre-drilled for CableRail Quick-Connect end fittings, included in Feeney's standard CableRail Kits (sold separately). Use with Threaded Terminal Post Kits and Level Rail Kits to complete your Feeney DesignRail Cable Rail System. The stair posts are pre-drilled at an angle to accommodate a stair slope of 29 to 34 degrees.
Post kit includes post, flat post cap, screws, and screw caps.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||2604 AAMA|
|Compatible Railing System||Feeney DesignRail|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||(1) Post, (1) Flat Post Cap, (2) Cap Set Screws, (4) Mounting Screws, (4) Washers, and (4) Screw Caps|
|Recommended Materials||Intermediate Picket (included in the DesignRail Railing Kits) at least every 3' to reduce cable deflection|
|Recommended Spacing||Space Posts No More than 6' Apart (Center to Center)|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||2.375|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.