- Feeney recommends a vertical member, either post or intermediate picket, spaced no further than 3' OC
- Designed for CableRail projects with wood railing frames and 1/8" cable rail
- Pre-drilled to support CableRail stainless steel infill cables spaced 3" apart
- Includes all the components and parts you need for quick and easy installation
- Level Rail Picket is 44" and Stair Rail Picket is 46"
- Pickets can be used with or without bottom rails
- Adjustable base plates in stair rail picket allows for flat as well as sloped attachment
- Each stair rail picket can accommodate a slope between 20 and 45 degrees
- .75" x .75"
This CableRail Intermediate Picket is a silver picket that is made from a high-strength, aluminum-alloy that offers the benefits of weather resistance, durability and easy maintenance, without having to worry about the rusting, peeling, splintering or repainting associated with other materials. Beautiful silver powder coated finish meets rigorous AAMA-2604 specifications for superior color retention, impact resistance, and weather protection. Pickets are backed by our 10-year limited warranty. Feeney intermediate pickets are lightweight and easy to handle. The pickets are also environmentally-friendly; they contain a minimum of 70 percent reclaimed content and are also fully recyclable.
Feeney Intermediate Pickets are non-structural railing members designed to help maintain CableRail spacing and minimize cable deflection. The CableRail kits are for level wood railing frames (with or without bottom rails) up to 42" high and having 1/8" CableRail infill cables spaced 3" on center. Before beginning installation, the entire railing frame must be constructed and posts drilled for the CableRail infill. Feeney recommends using a vertical member, either post or intermediate picket, spaced no further than 3' OC.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Clean Up||SteelRenewal and SteelProtect Cleaner and Protectant Kit|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||42|
|Kit Includes||(1) pre-drilled picket, (2) base plates, all required screws, (1) Install instructions|
|Warranty||10-year limited warranty|
|Manufacturer Part Numbers||7648 BLK-PKG, 7649 BLK-PKG, 7648 SLV-PKG, 7649 SLV-PKG|
|UPCs||768846176487, 768846876493, 768846676482, 768846676499|
Weights and Dimensions
|Width - Inches||.75|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.