Feeney CableRail 1/8" Assembly Kit for Wood Posts
- Cable assembiles for wood posts have a 7-1/2" long Threaded Terminal
- 1/8" Cable diameter
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in a wide range of standard lengths that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Automatic-locking Quick-Connect SS fittings make installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing wood railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings
- Can be used with a wood post as large as a 6x6 nominal wood post.
Feeney 1/8" CableRail Assembly Kit for Wood Posts are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes special Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
Feeney CableRail is the most popular and cost effective cable option, perfect for all residential and light commercial projects. 1/8" Standard Assemblies can be installed on wood frames. Each assembly includes the selected length of 1/8" diameter type 316 stainless steel cable with one pre-attached Threaded Terminal fitting, one QuickConnect SS fitting, two stainless steel Flat Washers (or two nylon Flat Washers for metal posts), one stainless steel Snug-Grip washer nut. Please note that each assembly may be finished with optional stainless steel or colored end caps (sold separately)
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Clean Up||SteelRenewal and SteelProtect Cleaner and Protectant Kit|
|Kit Includes||(1) 1/8" diameter type 316 SS cable with one pre-attached threaded terminal fitting, (1) QuickConnect SS fitting, (2) SS flat washers, (1) SS Snug-Grip washer nut|
|Recommended Materials||Stainless Steel or Colored End caps (sold separately)|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.