Ice & Water Shield Roofing Underlayment 36" x 36' Roll - 108 Sq. Ft.
Grace Ice & Water Shield fully-adhered smooth surface roofing underlayment has been the leader in roof underlayments for over 35 years. The time-tested rubberized asphalt formulation has been proven to form a watertight bond with the roof deck and to seal around fasteners used to attach roof coverings. The Grace Ripcord Split Release on Demand makes installation around difficult areas like chimneys fast and simple.
- Excellent protection against wind driven rain and ice dams
- High quality seal around roofing fasteners
- Provides watertight installation with NO special treatment of the laps
- Ripcord and Measurement Markings enable fast and easy installation
- Ripcord Split Release on Demand makes installation quick and easy
- Grace Ice & Water Shield Installation
|Manufacturer Part Number||652|
|Code Approval||ICC ESR-1677 approval according to AC-48 Acceptance Criteria for Self-Adhered underlayments used as Ice Barriers; Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Class A fire classification under fiber-glass shingles and Class C under organic felt shingles (per ASTM E108|
|Coverage - Square Feet||108|
|Installation Method||Self-Adhering; Side Laps must be a minimum of 3.5 inches and End Laps a minimum of 6 inches|
|Installation Temperature||40 degrees Fahrenheit or higher|
|Length - Feet||36|
|Thickness - Inches||40 mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|