Bituthene 3000 Flexible Waterproof Membrane - 36" x 66.7' Roll
- For basements, sub-structures and flat deck applications
- Prime concrete before bituthene is applied
- Excellent waterproofing capability of a high hydrostatic head
- Self-adhesive, cold-applied composite membrane with full continuity at overlaps
- Cross-laminated HDPE film providing high tear strength, dimensional stability and puncture resistance
- Chemically resistant against aggressive soils and ground water
- Ripcord split release on demand
- Note: Not suitable for metal roofs. 130 degree max in use temperature.
Grace Bituthene 3000 Flexible Waterproof Membrane is a high performance, cold applied, flexible, preformed waterproof membrane combining a special high performance cross-laminated, HDPE carrier film with a unique self-adhesive rubber bitumen compound. Intended for waterproofing concrete, masonry and wood surfaces,
Bituthene 3000 is suitable for installation at temperatures of 40F and above. It is supplied in easy-to-apply rolls which makes the self-adhesive membrane a quick and clean install without the hazards associated with hot applied systems. Concrete does need to be properly dried and primed before applying the bituthene.
|Manufacturer Part Number||582|
|Sub Brand||GCP Applied Technologies|
|Compatible Materials||Can be combined with Preprufe Pre-applied Membranes, Bituthene Liquid Membrane, and Hydroduct Drainage Composites for System Solutions|
|Installation Temperature||40 degrees Fahrenheit or higher|
|Length - Feet||66.7|
|Storage||Upright in Dry Conditions below 95 Degrees F|
|Tear Resistance||23 N/mm|
|Tensile Strength - PSI||325|
|Thickness - Inches||.0625 Inches|
|Width - Inches||36|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.