Ice & Water Shield Roofing Underlayment 36" x 75' Roll - 225 Sq. Ft.
- 36" x 75' roll provides 225 Sq. Ft. of coverage
- Excellent protection against wind driven rain and ice dams
- High quality seal around roofing fasteners
- Provides watertight installation with no special treatment of the laps
- Ripcord and Measurement Markings enable fast and easy installation
- Ripcord Split Release on Demand makes installation quick and easy
Grace Ice & Water Shield fully-adhered smooth surface roofing underlayment has been the leader in roof underlayments for over 35 years. The time-tested rubberized asphalt formulation has been proven to form a watertight bond with the roof deck and to seal around fasteners used to attach roof coverings. The Grace Ripcord Split Release on Demand makes installation around difficult areas like chimneys fast and simple.
|Manufacturer Part Number||628|
|Sub Brand||GCP Applied Technologies|
|Code Approval||ICC ESR-1677 approval according to AC-48 Acceptance Criteria for Self-Adhered underlayments used as Ice Barriers; Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Class A fire classification under fiber-glass shingles and Class C under organic felt shingles (per ASTM E108|
|Coverage - Square Feet||225|
|Installation Method||Self-Adhering; Side Laps must be a minimum of 3.5 inches and End Laps a minimum of 6 inches|
|Installation Temperature||40 degrees Fahrenheit or higher|
|Length - Feet||75|
|Thickness - Inches||40 mil|
|Ultraviolet Protection||30 Days|
|Width - Inches||36|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.