Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for Royal Trim - 100 Count
- Includes (100) trim plugs only, no tool
- Plugs are made from actual Royal deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws and Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite Trim sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
The Starborn Pro Plugs for Royal Trim - 100 Pack is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Royal Trim. When used with the Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite and Starborn epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it combines ease of installation with the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Starborn Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel or Stainless Steel Screws|
|Compatible Materials||Royal Trim|
|Compatible Tools||Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite|
|Coverage (Linear Feet)||250|
|Material||Royal Trim Boards|
|Number of Plugs||400|
|Package Includes||(100) Plugs|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.