Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for Fiberon Cladding - 375 Count
- Includes (375) plugs for cladding - no tool or fasteners
- Plugs are made from actual Fiberon Wildwood siding material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug.
- Pre-drill end fasteners to prevent stress cracking
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws for metal or wood framing
- Note: Screws and Pro Plug PVC Tool sold separately
- Note: Use 18V (or higher) Standard drills for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers are not recommended.
The Pro Plugs for Fiberon Cladding - 375 Count only is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Fiberon Wildwood Cladding. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications. Pre-drilling a pilot hole prior to screw & plug installation is recommended especially on end fasteners to prevent stress cracking.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the clad board surface), and plugs made from actual cladding material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug. Note: Screws and Pro-Plug Tool for PVC and Composite Sold Separately.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Starborn Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel or Stainless Steel Screws|
|Compatible Materials||Fiberon Wildwood Cladding|
|Compatible Tools||Pro-Plug PVC and Composite Tool|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Package Includes||(375) Plugs|
Info & Guides
Pro-Plug System for PVC Brochure
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.