Starborn Industries Structural F23-W Multi-Ply Dimensional Wood Screw
- Multi-Ply Dimensional Wood Screw
- Designed to fasten 2x sawn lumber multi-ply beams
- Can be installed from one side of the beam without pre-drilling
- Low profile flat head minimizes interference with connectors and finish materials
- T-40 star drive head eliminates cam-out
- Tri-Forge point provides a fast start, minimal splitting, and reduces driving torque
- Speed-Knurl reduces friction on the unthreaded shank for faster installation
- Fully tested alternative to nails and through-bolts
- Thread design prevents board jacking
- Gray e-coat finish with lubricated top-coat for interior use only
Starborn Structural F23-W Multi-Ply Dimensional Wood Screw are designed to fasten 2x sawn lumber multi-ply beams. The F23-Ws are an interior multi-ply beam connector that are a fully tested alternative to nails and through-bolts.
The Tri-Forge point provides a fast start, minimal splitting, and reduces driving torque and can be installed from one side of the beam without pre-drilling. The low profile flat head minimizes interference with connectors and finish materials making it popular with contractors and builders.
|Sub Brand||Structural Screws|
|Application||Interior Use; Dry Use Only|
|Compatible Materials||Multi-Ply Dimensional Wood, Wood to Wood|
|Material||Heat Treated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star T-40|
|Screw Head Style||Flat|
|Thread Diameter - Inches||.307|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.