Deckfast Fascia Screws - Blister Pack is specially designed, color coated, fascia screws available in Headcote stainless steel or epoxy coated carbon steel that is engineered to work with the Decksfast Fascia tool. The fascia screws feature star drive recesses and are ACQ approved. Follow the decking manufacturer's recommendation when selecting either stainless or epoxy coated fascia screws. In general, for applications where either corrosion or especially large amounts of expansion and contraction of the fascia material is a concern, use stainless Fascia Screws.
The Fascia System is the ultimate fastening solution for PVC and composite deck fascia boards. It is designed to accommodate large amounts of expansion and contraction that can occur with many deck fascia boards. The pre-drilling tool (sold separately) creates an over-sized hole for the Fascia Screw, so that the fascia board hangs from the screw and can expand and contract without putting a large amount of force on the fastener.
The Fascia System has been evaluated and approved for use by major decking manufacturers, including Trex and DuraLife. See decking manufacturer's installation guides for changes to application instructions - with the improved performance of the Fascia System (compared to standard deck screws used to install fascia), fewer fasteners may be required.
Deckfast Fascia Screws - Blister Pack
- Epoxy coated and color matched stainless steel to match popular PVC and composite decking colors
- Type 17 Auger tip helps prevent splitting of treated lumber
- T-20 Star drive recess
- Recommended by Trex, Duralife, and other leading manufacturers
- The Fascia System is specifically designed to handle large amounts of expansion and contraction that can occur with many fascia boards
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Use with the Deckfast Fascia Tool (sold separately) for easy installation
|Compatible Materials||PVC and Composite Deck Fascia boards from 1/2" to 3/4" thick|
|Compatible Tools||Pre-drilling and Countersinking Fascia Tool (Sold Separately)|
|Included Accessories||(1) T-20 Driver Bit|
|Length - Inches||1.875|
|Number of Screws||100|
|Recommended Use||Approved for use by Trex, DuraLife, and other major decking manufacturers|
|Screw Drive Type||T-20 Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|