Kimberly-Clark Block-It House Wrap prevents the penetration of water and channels water away from your structure, while providing a breathable barrier technology that will help protect your building for years to come.
The house wrap is made with UV inhibitors that provide UV protection for up to 6 months. It shields your structure from oils and power washing soap solutions. Approved for commercial buildings 4 stories and below, Block-It House Wrap is strong resisting tears, abrasions and punctures and does not snag on nails or equipment.
- Easy to handle and install
- Exclusive patented water channeling technology and breathability
- Moisture vapor transmission lets vapors escape from wall cavities
- High surfactant resistance protects structures from oils and soap solutions
- Resists tears, abrasions and punctures
- Premium UV protection for up to 6 months
- Can be used to help meet the infiltration rates of the Energy Star qualified homes, version 3, national program requirements
- Kimberly Clark Block-It House Wrap
|Code Approval||ICC-ES AC38 Water Resistive Barrier, ASTM E2273 Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems Clad Wall Assemblies and ASTM E2178 Air Permeance of Building Materials, GREENGUARD Gold Certification, CLASS A for Surface Burning Characteristics|
|Installation Temperature||Above -70 degrees F|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Tensile Strength - PSI||51/40|
|Ultraviolet Protection||6 months|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|