Key-Link American Series Picket Rail Kit - 36"
- 1.75" wide aluminum flat top rail
- 3/4" aluminum square pickets
- Vinyl inserts create a rattle-free system
- Available in a variety of colors
- Available in true 6' and 8' sections for level rails or stair applications
- Compatible with drinkrail brackets (sold separately)
- Includes top & bottom rails, balusters, mounting brackets, hardware, and foot block for 8' sections
The Key-Link American Rail Series offers a clean and contemporary style. This railing kit has a final rail height of 36 inches, so it’s commonly used on decks and porches. Aside from its appearance, this aluminum railing is a hit amongst both homeowners and contractors due to its thick-walled aluminum, vinyl inserts to prevent rattling, and ease of installation.
Key-Link products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA to ensure a quality fit and finish. All aluminum pieces are powder coated with one of the longest-lasting, color-durable finishes on the market today (AAMA 2604), ensuring resistance to sun, heat, and humidity.
|#12 Flat Head Screws|
|#10 Pan Head Screws|
|American Series Top & Bottom Mounting Bracket - 4 Pack|
|Snap on Support|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||IBC and IRC Building Codes|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||Top and Bottom Rails, Balusters, Mounting Brackets, Snap on Support (for 8' sections), (17) #12 Flat Head Screws, (9) #10 Pan Head Screws|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.