Trex Transcend Composite Rail Kit w/ Square Composite Balusters - 36"
- Includes everything needed to create a 6' or 8' rail section with a 36" final rail height
- Use with any Trex Transcend post sleeve (sold separately)
- Features square composite balusters
- Provides all necessary installation hardware
- Fastest and easiest way to create Trex Transcend Railing
- Kit Includes: (1) Crown top rail, (1) Universal bottom rail, (2) baluster spacers, (1) adjustable foot block, top and bottom rail gaskets, rail support brackets, fasteners and screw tip covers, and one of the following baluster options: (13) for 6' Level, (11) for 6' Stair, (18) for 8' Level and (15) for 8' Stair
Trex Transcend Rail Kit with Square Balusters - 36" includes everything needed to create a complete rail section with a 36" final rail height. It allows you to choose between a 6 foot or 8 foot railing length. For stair options, choose a white 6 foot or 8 foot section. For black or vintage lantern stairs, choose an 8 foot section and cut to length. No additional items are needed to trim the stair rail to a shorter length. This Transcend Railing & Square Baluster Kit can be used with any Trex Transcend post sleeve or post of your choice (sold separately) and features square composite balusters.
A Trex Transcend Rail Kit with Square Balusters - 36" will save you time and money by providing all the correct components you’ll need at once. It eliminates the hassle of finding out half-way through your project that you forgot something by providing all necessary components and installation hardware required. The Transcend Kit is the fastest and easiest way to create a beautiful Trex Transcend Railing System on your deck.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||(1) Crown Top Rail, (1) Universal Bottom Rail, (2) Baluster Spacers, (1) Adjustable Foot Block, Top and Bottom Rail Gaskets, Rail Support Brackets, Fasteners and Screw Tip Covers, and One of the Following Baluster Options: (13) for 6' Level, (11) for 6' Stair, (18) for 8' Level, (15) for 8' Stair|
|Warranty||25 year Limited|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.