Key-Link Intermediate Baluster for Horizontal Cable
- 3/4" x 33-5/8"
- Aluminum with a high-quality powder-coated finish
- Center support baluster for wood or composite railing with horizontal cable infill
- Horizontal cable threads through pre-drilled holes
- One baluster is needed for a 6' rail section and two balusters are needed for an 8' rail section.
- Available for level or stair applications
- Baluster mounts sold separately
The Key-Link Intermediate Baluster for Horizontal Cable Railing is a 3/4" x 33-5/8" aluminum support baluster. It mounts in the center of a wooden or composite rail section that has horizontal cable infill. Cable threads through its pre-drilled holes. An Intermediate Baluster is needed at every three feet of railing, so one is needed for a 6' rail section and two are needed for an 8' rail section. Baluster mounts are sold separately.
|Compatible Materials||Key-Link Intermediate Baluster Mount|
|Compatible Railing System||Horizontal Cable Railing|
|Package Includes||(1) Intermediate Baluster|
|Recommended Use||Holding Cable Taunt Between Posts|
|Warranty||Non-Prorated Product / 5 Yr Labor Limited Warranty|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.