Key-Link Intermediate Baluster Mount
- (1) Square mount
- Aluminum with a high-quality powder-coated finish
- Used to mount Intermediate Balusters to wood, composite, or aluminum rails with horizontal cable infill
- Is included in the Key-Link American Series Horizontal Cable Rail Kit
- (2) Mounts are needed per baluster
- For stair applications, it is typical to only having a top rail. If mounting the intermediate baluster (sold separately) to the step and under the top rail, (1) level and (1) stair mount will be needed
The Key-Link Intermediate Baluster Mount is used to attach the Intermediate Baluster to wood, aluminum, or composite rails. It's sold individually and available for both level and stair applications. Two mounts are needed per baluster. For stair applications, if there is no bottom rail, (1) level and (1) stair mount will be utilized. This would be considered a replacement part in the Key-Link American Series Horizontal Cable Rail Kit as both the intermediate baluster and mounts are included in the kit.
|Package Includes||(1) Intermediate Baluster Mount|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.