FastenMaster Flex Double Flow Nozzle for HB220 Adhesive Applicator - 3mm
- Durable steel tip nozzle with two 3mm openings to increase output and internal check valve to deliver a precise flow without drips
- For HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator Gun
- 2 x 3 mm nozzle
- For hardwood start and finish rows
- For wide profile wood moldings such as crown, chair rail, and base moldings
- Extra wide/architectural tack strips
- Any surface where more adhesive is needed
The FLEX Double Flow Nozzle is a durable steel tip designed for the jobsite with two 3mm openings to increase output and an internal check valve to deliver a precise flow without drips. It is designed for many applications including hardwood start and finish rows, extra wide or architectural tack strips and any wide profile wood moldings including crown, chair rail and base,
Always wear gloves when using the applicator gun. To change the nozzle, allow the HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator Gun to reach operating temperature. Hold glue gun with nozzle pointed up to avoid hot glue from spilling, Unscrew and remove nozzle. Insert new nozzle and screw until tight.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA-10-NC361PB|
|Compatible Tools||HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.