FastenMaster FLEX HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator
- Professional glue gun system
- Reaches maximum temperature in 5 minutes or less
- Adjustable temperature of 285 degrees F to 428 degrees F (140 degrees C to 220 degrees C)
- Powerful 220-watt heating element designed for fast, continuous use
- Proprietary drip-free nozzle
- Adjustable trigger maximizes output and reduces fatigue
- Includes hard storage case
The HB220 is a professional-grade hot melt construction adhesive applicator. Unlike a typical glue gun, the HB220 is designed for all-day use in various flooring installation, remodeling, and repair applications including carpet tack strip installation, hardwood flooring start and finish rows, floor transition strips, interior wood trim, moldings, ceramic tile repair, and more. The HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator combines an adjustable high-temperature range with a powerful 220-watt heating element that keeps up with heavy all-day usage.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.