FastenMaster FLEX 40 Hot Melt Construction Adhesive
- 18 sticks
- Instant tack firmly grabs materials
- 40 seconds open (working) time
- Full-strength bond in 5 minutes or less
- Allows expansion and contraction over time without compromising strength
- Bonds to a wide variety of porous and non-porous materials
- For interior use only
FLEX 40 combines the speed and elasticity of hot melt glue sticks with the strength of construction adhesives. Its many versatile uses include carpet tack strips to concrete, floor transition strips, wood moldings and trim, vinyl cove and stair nosings, ceramic and glass tile repair, and more. Without compromising strength, the Flex technology allows for expansion and contraction. Flex 40 offers 40 seconds of open (working) time, instant tack, and a full-strength bond in 5 minutes or less. For best results, use with the FastenMaster HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator (sold separately).
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.