The FLEX Standard Nozzle for HB220 Adhesive Applicator is a durable steel tip nozzle designed for the jobsite with a 3mm opening and internal check valve to deliver a precise flow without drips. It is designed for any standard adhesive applications including hardwood start and finish rows, carpet tack strips, and interior wood trim and moldings.
Always wear gloves and safety glasses when using the applicator gun. To change the nozzle, allow the HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator Gun to reach operating temperature. Hold glue gun with nozzle pointed up to avoid hot glue from spilling, Unscrew and remove nozzle. Insert new nozzle and screw until tight.
- Durable steel tip nozzle with 3mm opening and internal check valve to deliver a precise flow without drips
- For HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator Gun
- 3 mm nozzle
- For hardwood flooring start and finish rows
- For carpet tack strip installation
- Interior wood trim and moldings
- Any surface where more adhesive is needed
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA-10-67022P|
|Compatible Tools||HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|