FastenMaster LogHog Heavy Duty Log Home Fasteners - 150 Count - 15"
- Oversized washer head and increased thread combine for dramatically increased pull-down for warped and twisted logs
- Installs much faster and easier than lags and spikes - Saves time and fatigue - Dramatically lowers installed cost
- Requires no predrilling, eliminates on-site predrilling and eliminates manufacturing drill stations
- Countersinks into log - Allows log to settle naturally Removable and adjustable
- Eliminates jarring and damage caused by a sledge hammer
- Corrosion resistance guaranteed. ACQ Approved
FastenMaster LogHog is an extra heavy-duty log home fastener, engineered for specific log home construction applications. The LogHog, with its oversize head, thicker diameter and additional thread, offers increased draw-down and holding power. This fastener is corrosion resistant guaranteed.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Driver Bit Included
|Number of Screws
|Screw Head Style
|Hex Head with wide washer
|Screw Point Type
|Shank Diameter - Inches
Weights and Dimensions
|Thread Diameter (Inches)
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.