FastenMaster Non-Load Bearing Wall to Truss Connectors - 50 Count
- Allows for vertical movement of the trusses while providing lateral stability to the wall
- 6" hardened structural screw with sharp point and aggressive thread quickly pass through the plate and engages truss with wings cutting hole in top plate
- Connects the top plate of non-load bearing walls to trusses or joists above
- Install from the floor surface eliminating need for ladder or scaffolding
- Connection can be made up to 10x faster
- Eliminates the need for double top plates on non-load bearing walls providing material savings
- Impact driver not recommended for installation
FastenMaster Non-Load Bearing Wall to Truss Connector - Box of 50 connects the top plate of non-load bearing walls to trusses or joists above. It allows for vertical movement of the trusses while providing lateral stability to the wall. Where interior partitions or walls are not designed to carry vertical loads, it is critical to maintain a gap between the wall plate and framing above. Without this gap, loading or cyclical deflection of trusses can cause callbacks on issues including cracking of drywall, sagging headers over openings or uneven floors. The NLB Connector provides an easy-to-install and code-compliant method to make this connection using one fastener.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.