- Flat Top Post Cap
- Used to finish Prestige Railing
- 3” x 3” size with a 3-1/16” opening for 3” Prestige Aluminum Post
- For a 3-5/8” wood post, use the 4" x 4" with the EFFEX Post Base Adaptor 4" to 3.5" (sold separately)
- 4” size with a 4-1/16” opening for 4” Prestige Post Sleeve
- Classic style that fits most design schemes
- Made with premium aluminum components, durable powder coat finish
- Fasten cap with screws or silicone adhesive
- Includes color matched stainless steel screws for installation
- Available in Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, and Maple Cream
DekPro EFFEX Plateau - Flat Top Post Cap is designed to finish a wooden, sleeved or Prestige Post. This flat top post cap is available in 3” x 3” size for 3” Prestige Aluminum Posts (sold separately) and a 4” x 4” size to finish a 4” Prestige Post Sleeve (sold separately). For a 3-5/8" wood post, use the 4" x 4" size with the EFFEX Post Base Adaptor 4" to 3.5" (sold separately). The EFFEX Plateau post cap features a classic style to fit most design schemes that is made with premium aluminum components and finished with a durable powder coat. Color matched stainless steel screws are included to fasten the cap to the post. If preferred, post caps could also be installed using a silicone adhesive instead of the included screws.
DekPro Prestige Railing is made of durable, powder-coated aluminum that is virtually maintenance free and includes a Lifetime Warranty. It has a stylish, modern top rail design that will compliment any home or building. Available in four popular colors: Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, and Maple Cream.
|Color||Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White and Maple Cream|
|Package Includes||(1) Flat top post cap and color matched stainless steel screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.