DekPro Prestige ADA Handrail 90 Degree Elbow - Inside/Outside Corner
- Used for inside and outside corner applications
- Each side has 12” of rail
- Requires a straight handrail splice at each end (sold separately)
- Installs with screws or adhesive
- Meets IRC, IBC requirements
- Low maintenance
- Clean seams and joints
- Sturdy and rigid
- ADA handicap compliant, Commercial quality railing
- Available in Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, Maple Cream and Silver
DekPro 90 Degree Elbow - Inside Outside Corner is a component in the 1-1/2” Prestige Round Aluminum Handrail system. The 90 degree rail is used for inside or outside corner applications and has 12” of rail on each side. Both ends of the elbow require a straight handrail splice (sold separately) to connect a straight handrail section.
DekPro Prestige Secondary Handrail offers an extra level of safety, convenience and accessibility to those who use your deck. The components install together with screws or adhesive and are made of durable, powder-coated aluminum. It is available in five popular color finishes: Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, Maple Cream and Silver.
|Compatible Railing System||Prestige ADA Handrail|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.