DekPro Glass Balusters - 32" - Pack of 5
- 5 Tempered glass balusters for level and stair applications
- The stair glass balusters install at 35 degrees. If you install them with the DekPro connectors, you can go from 33-37 degrees on the stair angle.
- Horizontal glass balusters measure 5/16 x 4 x 32 inches
- Stair glass balusters measure 5/16 x 4 x 32-1/4 inches
- Designed to install on railing with Prestige Glass Baluster Shoes (sold separately)
- Elegant, creates unobstructed views of indoor or outdoor environment
- For 6 foot long level rails, 9 glass balusters needed
- For 8 foot long level rails, 12 glass balusters needed
- For 6 foot long stair rails, 8 glass balusters needed
- For 8 foot long stair rails, 10 glass balusters needed
DekPro Prestige 32" Glass Balusters are 5 deck balusters made of tempered glass used to create a deck railing with unobstructed views. These level glass balusters measure 5/16" thick x 4" wide x 32" long and the stair glass balusters measure 5/16 thick x 4 wide x 32-1/4 inches long. They are designed to be installed on top and bottom rails using the Prestige Glass Baluster Shoes, which are sold separately. Generally, 9 glass balusters are needed for 6 foot long level railing and 12 glass balusters are needed for 8 foot long level railing. In stair applications, 8 glass balusters are used for 6 foot railing lengths and 10 glass balusters for 8 foot long railings.
DekPro Prestige Glass Railing gives off a very upscale, modern look and is often used to provide clear views of a scenic outdoor or indoor environment. Prestige Glass Balusters attach to rails with baluster shoes that feature hidden internal fasteners to provide a sleek, clean finish. A Glass Railing system will add interest and dimension to your railing.
DekPro Prestige Railing is made of durable, powder-coated aluminum that is virtually maintenance free and includes a Lifetime Warranty. It has a stylish, modern top rail design that will compliment any home or building.
The stair glass balusters install at 35 degrees. If you install them with the DekPro connectors, you can go from 33-37 degrees on the stair angle.
|Sub Brand||Glass Railing|
|Length - Inches||32|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.