ALX Classic Aluminum Post Kit
Deckorators ALX Classic Aluminum Post Kit contains a narrow 2.5" post that anchors directly to the structure of the deck making installation simple. The kit includes a post, post skirt, and post cap. Both the skirt and cap have been updated to be aluminum. Mounting hardware is sold separately as it is dependent upon the material of the deck or patio and length of anchor needed. The post base has four 11/32" diameter mounting holes. Recommended fasteners for deck purposes are (4) 5/16" x 4 or longer stainless steel lag screws.
The Classic Aluminum Post kit has a smaller profile that works well with the Deckorators ALX Classic Aluminum Railing Kit for smaller spaces or when you prefer a slimmer railing profile. It is backed by a 25-year limited warranty and is available in 39" for a final rail height of 36" or 49" for stairs only.
- Anchors directly to the structure of the deck
- Made of heavy gauge aluminum and powder coated with a thick finish
- Includes (1) Aluminum Post screwed to 15" Aluminum Post Base, (1)Post Base Trim and (1) Post Cap
- Four 11/32” diameter mounting holes are provided on the base of the post. Fasteners are sold separately.
- Mounting hardware sold separately as it is dependent upon the material of the deck or patio and length of anchor needed.
- When installing aluminum post on top of a wood surface, screws must be lagged into at least 3” of solid wood. 5/4” or 1 ½” deck boards do not provide sufficient material for a safe installation. If necessary, add additional material to the underside of the surface
- Recommended fasteners: 4 – 5/16” x 4” or longer stainless steel lag screws
|Sub Brand||ALX Classic|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||ALX Classic only; Not compatible with ALX Pro|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||36|
|Kit Includes||(1) Powder Coated Aluminum Post screwed to 15" Aluminum Post Base, (1) Powder Coated Aluminum Post Base Trim (1) Powder Coated Aluminum Post Cap|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|