Baroque Face Mount Balusters 32-1/4" x 1" x 3/16" - Pack of 5
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
If you are searching for affordable and attractive railing ideas, Deckorators Baroque balusters provide the beautiful appearance of hand-forged wrought iron, without the high cost. These unique balusters are an integral part of creating a custom deck design. Instead of typical wood balusters, use Deckorators Baroque balusters to create a unique design. Architectural balusters offer unmatched railing ideas and design, without the costs of maintenance. Baroque balusters are for use in custom wood deck railing with face-mount installation.
Homeowners love the elegant design of Baroque Aluminum balusters and Pros love the balusters because of their easy facemount installation. Baroque balusters are available in 32.25" and 40" lengths.
- 32-1/4" Length x 1" Width x 3/16" Thickness- pack of 5.
- Curved aluminum baluster with powder coat finish
- 32-1/4" baluster for a 36" rail height by connecting directly to the band board
- For use in custom wood deck railing with face-mount installation
- Stainless steel screws included
- Screw holes are 1/2" from the end of the baluster and they are spaced 1-3/4" apart
- Black is gloss black
|Code Approval||AAMA2604-Compliant Powder Coated Material|
|Compatible Railing System||Wood, CXT Architectural, and ALX Pro|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||36|
|Included Screws||(20) Stainless Steel Screws|
|Length - Inches||32.25|
|Recommended Spacing||2.5 Balusters per Linear Foot|
|Thickness - Inches||.1875 Inches|
|Warranty||25-year Limited Residential|
|Width - Inches||1|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|