- ***Brackets are for ALX Classic Complete Rails and ALX Classic Preassembled Rails Only***
- In-line Rail for horizontal bracket to connect rail to post
- Stair Rail bracket for attaching stair railing to posts
- Metal brackets
- Includes self-drilling screws
- Multi-angle railing connectors available for installation of 22 to 45 degree attachments
Deckorators ALX Classic Rail Brackets are either the in-line rail brackets that connect the horizontal railing to the posts or the stair rail brackets for stair applications. Made of metal, the brackets are needed if additional brackets are needed for cut rails in the ALX Classic Complete Railing Kits or also for the ALX Classic Preassembled Rails. Included are (4) metal brackets, (16) self-drilling flat head powder coated screws. The brackets are included in the ALX Classic Complete Railing Kits.
|Sub Brand||ALX Classic|
|Included Screws||(8) #8 x 1-3/4", (8) #8 x 3/4" #2 Square Drive, Flat Head with Powder Coated Head|
|Package Includes||(4) Metal Brackets, (8) #8 x 1-3/4", (8) #8 x 3/4" #2 Square Drive, Flat Head with Powder Coated Head|
|Screw Drive Type||Square|
|Screw Head Style||Flat|
|Screw Point Type||Self-Drilling|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.