Deckorators Architectural balusters provide an impressive appearance of hand-forged wrought iron, at a fraction of the cost. The Architectural deck balusters are an integral part of creating a distinctive rail design. Instead of typical wood balusters, use Deckorators to create a unique deck or porch railing.
Architectural balusters offer countless railing ideas and design, without the maintenance.
- 32 1/4" baluster for 36" rail height
- Curved aluminum baluster with powder coat finish
- 32 1/4" Length - pack of 5. Available in several colors
- For use in custom wood deck railing with face-mount installation
- Screw holes are 1/2" from the end of the baluster and they are spaced 1-3/4" apart
- Stainless steel screws included
- Dimensions: 32-1/4" x 1" x 3/16"
|Can Be Cut to Length||No|
|Code Approval||AAMA2604-Compliant Powder Coated Material|
|Compatible Railing System||Wood, CXT Architectural, and ALX Pro|
|Compatible Replacement For||Deckorail (connectors must be purchased separately): Black - 72000, Bronze - 72001|
|Dimensions||32.25 x 1 x .1875|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||36|
|Included Screws||(20) Stainless Steel Screws, 1.25" in length, plus plastic washers for use with treated lumber|
|Length - Inches||32.25|
|Recommended Spacing||2.5 balusters per linear foot|
|Thickness - Inches||.1875 inches|
|Width - Inches||1|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|