Grace Vycor Deck Protector will help significantly extend the useful life of your deck. Preventing joist rot and decay, as a result of water accumulation under the decking boards, remains a problem even with the new high-tech decking systems of today. Moisture control is the first step to rot prevention.
Grace Vycor Deck Protector creates a watertight barrier against water and moisture penetration in deck structures. It's a fast and effective way to significantly extend the life of your decks.
When comparing Vycor Deck Protector to other flashings, Grace Vycor Deck Protector offers walkability grip that increases safety during the installation process. Its skid resistant coating is preferred by builders.
- Protects deck joists from moisture damage
- Extends life of deck
- Protects connectors against corrosive pressure treated wood preservatives
- 4" width fits perfectly over joists and stringers
- Skid-resistant coating for safer installation
- Seals around fasteners preventing water getting inside wood
- Simple application with measurement markings
- Compatible with most decking materials - treated and non-treated wood and composite
- Recommended exposure not to exceed 30 days
|Manufacturer Part Number||45639|
|Sub Brand||GCP Applied Technologies|
|Coverage||Assuming joists are 16 in. on center: 10 ft. x 10 ft. (1.5 rolls) ; 12 ft. x 12 ft. (2 rolls) ; 15 ft. x 15 ft. (3 rolls)|
|Installation Method||Self-Adhering; Stapling of the Grace Deck Protector is optional; Ensure all laps shed water - top membrane should go over the bottom membrane|
|Installation Temperature||25 degrees Fahrenheit or higher|
|Length - Feet||75|
|Width - Inches||4|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 17||$27.93|