Fe26 Traditional Iron Panel - 42" Height
Usually Ships in 10-14 Business Days
The 42” Fortress Fe26 Iron Panel is a pre-welded railing panel used to create a Fortress Fe26 Iron Railing section with a 42" rail height. 42" Fe26 Panels offer 6’ or 8’ long horizontal sections and 8’ long stair sections. The 6 foot panel measures 40” x 69” and the 8 foot panel measures 40” x 93”. Fortress Fe26 Railing is made from 100% pre-galvanized and powder coated steel. It’s durable and corrosion resistant construction means its built to last and maintenance free. This steel railing system provides the beauty and visibility of an aluminum railing system, but with added strength.
The Fe26 Iron Panels are installed on posts using Fortress Universal Brackets or Fe26 Collar Brackets. Panels and Brackets can be mounted to any type of post or surface, which includes metal, concrete, wood or composite.
Fe26 panels come in three functional color options: Black Sand, Antique Bronze or Gloss Black. Customize your railing system even further with post cap lights or a drink rail.
- Pre-welded railing panel for 42” rail height
- 6’ or 8’ long level panel
- 8’ long stair panel
- Measurements: 6 foot panel 40” x 69”, 8 foot panel 40” x 93”
- Infill balusters are 5/8" square
- Durable, corrosion resistant
- 100% pre-galvanized and powder coated steel
- Mount to any type of post or surface
- Require brackets for installation
- ***All panels can only be shipped to commercial addresses with loading docks***
|Material||100% Galvanized and Powder Coated Iron|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|