Vienna balusters are 31" long and come with 4 pre-drilled holes and 40 pre-packaged stainless steel screws for simple surface mount installation. Fortress Balusters are easy to install and a beautiful addition to any deck project. It integrates well with wood, composite, vinyl and metal railing systems.
Iron balusters provide superior strength in comparison to aluminum balusters. Fortress Railing Balusters are designed to stand up to life's demands. Fortress offers a dual barrier with galvanized and powder coated balusters. Baluster ends are coated to provide the ultimate protection from ACQ and other elements.
- For wood, composite, vinyl and metal railing systems
- Easy to install
- Pre-galvanized 1" wide iron balusters
- 31" with 4 pre-drilled holes; stainless steel screws included
- Belly protrudes 2-3/4" from base of top and bottom rail
- Tested in accordance with IRC & OBC/NBCC
|Compatible Materials||Wood, Composite, Vinyl and Metal Railing Systems|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||36|
|Included Screws||Stainless Steel Screws|
|Length - Inches||31|
|Material||100% Galvanized and Powder Coated Iron|
|Recommended Spacing||4" OC|
|Warranty||25 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|