Vienna balusters are 31" long and come with 4 pre-drilled holes and pre-packaged stainless steel screws for simple surface mount installation. Fortress Balusters are easy to install and a beautiful addition to any deck project. It integrates well with wood, composite, vinyl and metal railing systems.
Iron balusters provide superior strength in comparison to aluminum balusters. Fortress Railing Balusters are designed to stand up to life's demands. Fortress offers a dual barrier with galvanized and powder coated balusters. Baluster ends are coated to provide the ultimate protection from ACQ and other elements.
- Create Old world charm with traditional wrought iron design
- Easy to install and low maintenance
- 100% pre-galvanized and 1" wide
- Premium powder coat finish
- Balusters include 4 pre-drilled holes and pre-packaged stainless steel screws for surface mount installation.
|Brand||Fortress Railing Products|
|Compatible Materials||Wood, Composite, Vinyl and Metal Railing Systems|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||36|
|Included Screws||Stainless Steel Screws|
|Length - Inches||31|
|Material||100% Galvanized and Powder Coated Iron|
|Recommended Spacing||4" OC|
|Warranty||25 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|