DuPont Tyvek VersaFlange Double-Sided - 6" Roll
- Innovative dual-sided, self-adhered material that provides superior protection against the elements
- Specially designed release papers allow this flashing to tie the window or door frame directly to the sheathing or water-resistive barrier to protect from bulk water leaks
- Provides a reliable moisture seal to integrate brick mould, non-integral flanged and non-flanged windows and doors with the building envelope
- VF means versatile flange
- Release liner is 2 piece, heavy-duty siliconized paper
When it comes to flashing windows and doors, DuPont VersaFlange (formerly known as StraightFlash VF) is an innovative dual-sided, self-adhered material that provides superior protection against the elements. The unique dual-sided adhesive and specially designed release papers allow this flashing to tie the window or door frame directly to the sheathing or water-resistive barrier to protect from bulk water leaks.
How VersaFlange Works: VersaFlange (Versatile Flange) is an innovative dual-sided, self-adhered flashing material made with DuPont Tyvek and a 100% butyl-based adhesive layer for flashing windows and doors. VersaFlange provides a reliable moisture seal to integrate brick mold, non-integral flanged, and non-flanged windows, and doors with the building envelope.
DuPont qualifies its flashing products according to the AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Used for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products. DuPont VersaFlange comes backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont, a company dedicated to providing you with innovative and reliable products for over 200 years.
|Adhesive||Dual Sided Butyl Rubber (black)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D13529545|
Weights and Dimensions
|Thickness (Inches)||30 mil|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.