DuPont Weatherization Residential Sealant is scientifically formulated to bond with DuPont(TM) Tyvek(R) Weatherization Systems, helping create a breathable, protective barrier to increase energy-efficiency; reduce heating and cooling costs; and help protect against water infiltration that could lead to formation of damaging mold and mildew in wall structures.
Up to 40 percent of a home's energy loss is due to air infiltration such as exterior air penetrating cracks and crevices. In fact, an 8 MPH wind moving through the walls of a home is like leaving a window open all year round.
That's why Dupont weatherization experts developed DuPont Weatherization Sealant. Flexible, durable, airtight and water-resistant, DuPont Weatherization Sealant is specially formulated to help protect vulnerable wall crevices from the elements, helping increase energy efficiency and comfort in your home.
- 12 pack of DuPont Weatherization Residential Sealant
- Effective in a variety of applications - Window and door installation, window and door weather sealing and caulking, siding and trim, stucco, hardboard siding, flashing, penetrations, siding and trim
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean with water
- Mildew resistant when cured
- Excellent gunnability
- Vacuum packed for maximum gun performance (no air bubbles)
- AAMA compliant
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25
|Manufacturer Part Number||40000|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 4||$52.99|
|5 - 9||$49.99|