DuPont Tyvek Residential Weatherization Sealant by Tower - Case of 12
- Effective in a variety of applications - Window and door installation, window and door weather sealing and caulking, siding and trim, stucco, hardboard siding, flashing, penetrations, siding and trim
- For use with all house wraps
- Ready to use, no mixing, reduces prep time
- Easy to clean with water
- Mildew resistant when cured
- Easy to gun and tool, for quicker application and neater joints
- Seals joints up to 2” with proper joint design
- Meets VOC requirements for all 50 states
- Joint movement capacity ±25% with 800% elongation providing excellent flexibility for moving joints.
Residential Weatherization Sealant by Tower Sealants - Case of 12 with proprietary polymer technology is designed for use with the Tyvek Weatherization Systems. The Sealant has superior adhesion and durability with greater than 800% elongation. Easy to apply, it forms a flexible, durable, and watertight seal offering exceptional protection from environmental conditions. This proprietary technology reduces dirt pickup, eliminates yellowing, and cleans easily with soap and water. It can be used on a wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces. Once cured, is mildew resistant and exceeds the following requirements: Fed. Spec. TTS00230C, Type II, Class A; ASTM C-920, Grade NS, Class 25, and ASTM C-834 Type OP, Grade-18˚C; Complies with AAMA 808.3. Tower Residential Sealant is an all-purpose residential sealant recommended for use sealing around House Wraps, Flashings, Doors, Windows, Siding, Penetrations, Stucco, EIFS, Hardboard Siding, Crown Molding, Jambs, and Trim. Substrates include, but are not limited to masonry, brick, concrete, wood, metal, marble, glass, porcelain, vinyl, and ceramic tile.
Up to 40 percent of a home's energy loss is due to air infiltration such as exterior air penetrating cracks and crevices. In fact, an 8 MPH wind moving through the walls of a home is like leaving a window open all year round. Flexible, durable, airtight, and water-resistant, Residential Sealant by Tower Sealants is specially formulated to help protect vulnerable wall crevices from the elements, helping increase energy efficiency and comfort in your home.
|Manufacturer Part Number||40000|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.