- Commonly used for wall penetrations such as round pipes, electrical boxes, wires, dryer vents, hose bibs and more
- Creates an air and water-tight seal around various small shaped penetrations
- Quick and easy installation with specially designed split release liner
- 100% butyl adhesive performs through extreme temperatures
- Designed to withstand up to 270 days of UV exposure
- Can be applied over a wide range of building substrates, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PS foam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU) and other such materials
- Water vapor permeability (ASTM E-96) is less than 1 perm (< 60 ng/Pa.sec.m2)
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
The DuPont Tyvek FlexWrap EZ - 2-3/4" x 15' is a premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material that creates an air and water tight seal when installing around penetrations of all different shapes and sizes. It's flexible design is ideal for flashing around smaller electrical, HVAC, and plumbing penetrations to help create an energy efficient building. The 2-piece heavy-duty siliconized release paper is scored making installation easier. One roll covers an average sized home minimizing waste.
DuPont flashing products meets the AAMA 711-13 material standard at the highest classification levels. The installed system water intrusion testing with no exterior cladding produced no leakage at 720 Pa for the DuPont FlexWrap products before thermal aging and after thermal aging (0-180 degrees F) meeting ASTM E-331.
|Manufacturer Part Number||D15533800|
|Adhesive||Butyl Rubber (black)|
|Application||Wall penetrations such as electrical, HVAC, and plumbing inlets|
|Code Approval||ASTM E-331,ASTM E-96, and AAMA 711-13|
|Compatible Materials||DuPont Tyvek Water-Resistive Barrier (WRB)|
|Installation Temperature||Best when installed above 25 degrees F|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ultraviolet Protection||270 Days|
|Workability||Wall interruptions: dryer vents, hose bibs. Suitable for use on substrates where fasteners cannot be applied.|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||2.75" x 15'|
|Thickness (Inches)||64 mil|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.