- Premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material
- Can be applied over a wide range of building substrates, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PS foam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU) and other such materials
- FlexWrap NF products are three-layer assemblies consisting of a DuPont Tyvek top-sheet, an adhesive layer, and a release liner
- Helps to create airtight and water tight seals around windows, door sills, chimney breasts, pipe penetrations, and any custom shapes
- NF means no fasteners needed; It is self-adhered
- 100% butyl adhesive performs through extreme temperatures
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont
DuPont FlexWrap NF 9" Roll is a premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material that can be applied over a wide range of building substrates. The "NF" descriptor stands for "No Fasteners" to highlight the fact that no mechanical fasteners are required during installation of this product.
How FlexWrap NF Works: DuPont FlexWrap NF is an extendable self-adhered flashing material that can be applied over a wide range of building substrates, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PS foam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU) and other such materials. FlexWrap NF products are three-layer assemblies consisting of a DuPont Tyvek top-sheet, an adhesive layer, and a release liner. With it's 100% butyl-based self-adhering layer, it can be stretched and wrapped into a rough window opening before the window is installed, or flashed around arched or custom-shaped windows, as well as other wall penetrations.
DuPont qualifies its flashing products according to the AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Used for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products. DuPont FlexWrap NF comes backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont.
|Application||Flashes Round Top or Custom-shaped Windows|
|Code Approval||AAMA 711-07; Meets the AAMA 711-13: Class A (no primer) and Level 3 Thermal Exposure (80°C / 176°F for 7 days) ; Meets and Exceeds ASTME331|
|Compatible Materials||Non-Nailable Sheathing Materials like PS Foam Board, Fiberboard, Concrete Masonry Unit (CMU) and other such materials|
|Installation Temperature||Can be installed at external temperatures as low as -4°C (25°F) as long as the surface is clean and free from frost and ice|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||Conformable, Self-Adhesive Flashing with 100% Butyl Adhesive|
|Thickness - Inches||64 mil|
|Ultraviolet Protection||Up to 270 Days of UV Exposure|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Width - Inches||9|
|Workability||Round top or custom shaped windows, 3-D sill protection, wall interruptions: dryer vents, hose bibs. Suitable for use on substrates where fasteners cannot be applied.|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D14048062|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.