DeckWise Hardwood Wrench Deck Board Straightening Tool
- Works with single or double joists up to 3.5" wide
- Compatible with all types of decking, including pregrooved or standard lumber, composites, and PVC
- Straightens even the most difficult and bowed boards from virtually any angle
- Very versatile- With reversible handle can be used left handed, right handed, overhead for putting up siding, or in areas with limited space
- Designed for hard woods. Soft woods such as pine, cedar, redwood, and others may sustain damage to the side of the board when using this wrench.
The Hardwood Wrench is an advanced board straightening tool. Install fasteners with ease with a tool that can easily lock into place for true "One-Man Installation." The Hardwood Wrench provides a pushing force of around 1100 lbs, which is up to 8 times more bending power than most deck board straightening tools. Anyone who has ever installed ipe decking knows the weight of an ipe board. Pro deck builders are amazed at the versatility.
The Hardwood Wrench is constructed from high quality anodized aircraft grade aluminum with a hardwood handle. The tool requires no additional tools to operate. The quick releases make reversing the handle position and adjusting the joist pin spacing simple and easy. The Hardwood Wrench tool can be used on all high quality decking materials such as Trex, composites, ironwood, teak, cedar, redwood, cumaru, tigerwood and massaranduba.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW020838|
|Material||Anodized aircraft grade aluminum with a hardwood handle|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.