CXT Pro Contemporary Composite Railing Kit
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Deckorators CXT Pro Contemporary Rail Kits are easily install. Deckorators CXT Railings are made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC). The CXT Pro Railing system emulates the look of real painted wood and combines proven Strandex technology on the interior with an ultra low-maintenance exterior cap stock for long-term durability and strength.
The CXT Pro Contemporary Top Rail has dimensions of 3.4"W x 2.18"H with a 0.25" wall thickness. The bottom rail is a u-shaped co-extruded WPC rail with dimensions of 2.86"W x 1.85"H x 0.25" wall thickness. The top and bottom rails are attached directly to the structural supports with 304 stainless steel mounting brackets.
- One inner rail and the bottom rail are pre-drilled for baluster (15 holes for 6' with 30 connectors or 20 holes for 8' with 40 connectors)
- Made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC) to emulate wood
- CXT Pro Rail Kits do not include balusters.
- Compatible balusters options include CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, and Scenic Glass Balusters.
- With aluminum and glass balusters, baluster connectors and stair adaptors sold separately.
- Note: If using non-CXT balusters, be sure to select 29" or longer balusters to meet most building code requirements
|Can be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, Scenic Glass Balusters|
|Kit Includes||Each kit includes (1) upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (1) drill bit, (4) brackets, (30) screws and (2) support blocks with connectors for 6' kit or (3) support blocks with connectors for 8' kit|
|Material||Extruded Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Rating||Residential Use Only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
- Deckorators Decking and Composite Railing Limited Warranty
- Deckorators CXT Railing Angle Bracket Install Instructions
- CXT Pro Rail Install Guide for Composite Balusters
- Deckorators Style Guide
- Deckorators Technical Guide
- Deckorators Code Compliance Report for Aluminum Railing
- Deckorators Code Compliance Report for CXT Railing