- Steel post mount
- 36" height adjusts to 42" height
- Use to install composite posts on concrete and other deck materials
- Can be used in place of a wooden 4x4 post
- Add an aluminum or composite post sleeve over the top
- Precision welded for added strength and stability
- Easily adjustable for smooth install on uneven surfaces
- Use with Deckorators Deck Mount Kit (sold separately) when installing railing on decking
The Deckorators Adjustable Post Mount greatly simplifies the process of installing aluminum railing onto concrete and other deck materials by being easily adjustable for slightly uneven surfaces. It serves as a perfect alternative to a wooden 4x4 post for aluminum or composite post sleeves. This 36" high steel post mount is adjustable up to 42" and has been precision welded for added strength and stability. To install railing to decking, use this post mount in combination with Deckorators Deck Mount Kit (sold separately).
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.