- Pack of 50 (for 25 rail sections)
- Durable plastic is pre-drilled for accurate attachment of 90-degree railings to posts
- Works with solid 2" x 4" composite or wood railings
- Includes (250) stainless steel black screws
- Can be used to attach 2x4 rails to Deckorators Post Covers
- *Not compatible with Deckorators Aluminum Railings
Deckorators Railing Connectors are used for 2x4 railing to post connections. The railing brackets are pre-drilled for accurate attachment of the actual 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" solid railings to posts. Each two-pack includes stainless steel screws.
It's not uncommon to need wood deck railing connectors. These connectors create a clean, and easy installation. the wood railing connectors are sold in a 50 pack, but are also available in a 2 pack.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DB140695|
|Compatible Materials||2x4 solid or wood rails to post. It may also be used to connect to wood or composite 2x4 rails to Deckorators Post Covers|
|Included Screws||Stainless Steel Screws|
|Inside Dimensions - Inches||1.5 x 4.25|
|Outer Dimensions - Inches||2.375 x 4.25|
|Package Includes||(50) 2x4 Rail Connectors and (250) Black Screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.