Wild Hog Raw Tahoe Stair or Fence Mesh Panel
- Gray unfinished steel
- 60" H x 72" L
- Infill for wood, composite, or aluminum railing
- Can be used for stair or fence applications
- 4" x 4" mesh pattern
- 3/8" thick raw, woven steel
- Tough, rustic, industrial look
- Meant to rust over time to give a rustic look
- Use with Hog Tracks and Hog Tusks (sold separately)
- It is recommended to make a template with cardboard or plywood and use that to mark your panel. Make marks before cutting to ensure the mesh is level and wires line up to the panel next to it
Wild Hog Raw Tahoe Railing enhances any indoor or outdoor space with its rustic, industrial look that's perfect for residential or commercial settings. These panels serve as an infill for wood, composite, or aluminum horizontal railing. The 4x4 mesh pattern allows for great visibility, while the 3/8" thick raw, woven steel ensures durability. The gray steel wire is meant to rust over time to give an authentic, rustic look. Since this panel can be used for stair or fence applications, it will need to be cut diagonally when used for stairs.
For stair applications, it is recommended to make a template with cardboard or plywood and use that to mark your panel. Make marks before cutting to ensure the mesh is level and wires line up to the panel next to it.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HOGSPRTH37556|
|Brand||Wild Hog Products|
|Sub Brand||Raw Tahoe|
|Application||Stairs or Fence|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||Wild Hog Products Hog Tracks Kit - Black|
|Compatible Tools||18" Bolt Cutter or Metal Cut-Off Wheel on an Angle Grinder|
|Package Includes||(1) Panel|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.